Sunday, August 9, 2009

Copy Cat


Yes, I am a copy cat. Adriann bought a darling black seatbelt purse several years ago. I have always thought it was great. So recently, I researched the bags and found a Harvey's store in Orange County. I bought a red one, and my friend Irene bought a yellow one. I love it.



So then, I go to Utah and Adriann is making darling accessory flowers for your hair, purse, belt, etc. So she made me a gorgeous flower for my purse and many for my hair. Yes, again I copied her. What a great daughter. When I was young, I hated it when my sisters would copy me. Just ask them (not some of my better days). So thank you Adriann. Isn't my purse darling?-- and yes that is a very cute flower in my hair--not something growing out of my head like my husband suggested.

3 comments:

Grace said...

Copying someone isn't bad when you copy someone with great taste!! See, having grown daughters is keeping you young and hip Mom!!

Adriann said...

I'm so glad you like them! I think that purse is fabulous, and if I didn't already have a seatbelt purse, I'd buy another one and this time make it red. Shane has also suggested that something is growing out of my head (or Ivy's for that matter) when I put the flower clips in. I guess men just don't get fashion =).

Unknown said...

I think you are adorable...love the flowers and the purse!!!