Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Newest Challenge



So, I got this great new car at Christmas. Unfortunately, it is smarter than I am. I can't seem to find and keep a radio station, the windshield wipers keep going on randomly, I couldn't understand why my mirrors kept moving until I realized that they were back-up mirrors, and when my phone rings the car answers it (which is cool) but I can't figure out where I'm supposed to talk into. We will be taking a couple of long trips this summer. Maybe then, I can sit with the book and become smarter than my car.

2 comments:

The Carroll's said...

K that's so funny!

I have one bit of advice- Owner's Manual. I know, I know, who wants to read, but just go to the index and find what you are having problems with and read about how to fix it!

HE HE HE HE

Adriann said...

Ya I agree with Jen. When I finally read the manual for my sewing machine I was amazed! That is really one cool machine! Just find a nice quiet spot in the house, and curl up with a blanket and your owners manual=). If that doesn't work, ask some 18 year old kid in your ward - they'd probably have it all figured out in 10 seconds.